Applications are invited from law graduates from recognized state universities for the admission to Sri Lanka Law College.
Closing Date 04 June 2021
Required minimum qualifications
- He/She should be a citizen of Sri Lanka;
- He/She should have completed the seventeenth year of age at the time of making the application
- He/She should submit a certificate of good character acceptable to the Council
- He/She should be a LL.B. degree holder from a university recognized by the ICLE; and
- He/She should possess a minimum of a Credit pass in the English Language and a Credit pass in the Sinhala or Tamil Language, obtained at the Sri Lanka General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) Examination or National Certificate of General Education Examination or an examination recognized by the Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka as equal to the above examinations.