The Hyundai Grand i10 is a compact car produced by Hyundai in South Korea that is well-liked by those seeking a small, efficient vehicle with modern features and a comfortable ride. In 2023, Hyundai Sri Lanka declared that they will be releasing locally assembled Hyundai Grand i10 cars to the Sri Lankan market.
Hyundai Grand i10 – Features
- 1.2-liter petrol engine – produce 83 horsepower and 114 Newton-meters of torque
- 1.2-liter diesel engine – produce 75 horsepower and 190 Newton-meters of torque
- Depending on the trim level, the automobile is available with a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission.
- It gets good gas mileage, with the petrol engine getting approximately 18 kmpl and the diesel engine getting around 24 kmpl.
- sleek and aerodynamic body
- aesthetic characteristics – projector headlamps ,alloy wheels
- variety of colors
- plenty of room for passengers and baggage
- comfort and convenience amenities – air conditioning, power windows, touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- well-designed dashboard and center console that are simple to use
- quick handling
Hyundai Grand i10 – Specifications
|Specifications||Hyndai Grand i 10|
|Transmission||4 speed Automatic (Tiptronic)|
|Top Speed||150 kmph|
|Parking Sensors/ Camera||YES|
|Fuel tank capacity||43L|
FAQ on Hyundai Grand i10
1.What is the price of the Hyundai Grand i10 in Sri Lanka?
The price of the Hyundai Grand i10 2023 in Sri Lanka is around LKR 8,300,000.
2. What is the fuel efficiency of the Hyundai Grand i10?
fuel efficiency on average -( 15 – 17 kmpl)