Introducing the all-new Mahindra KUV100 NXT – a vehicle that will make heads turn with its captivating exterior, while offering a refined and inviting interior. Experience unparalleled driving pleasure with minimal in-cabin noise, and finally live the SUV life you’ve always dreamt of.
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Features
1.Head Turning SUV Style
- Muscular and aggressive front bumper
- Long travel suspension to tackle potholes
- Sleek Aggressive front grill
- High ground clearance 170 mm
- New dual chamber sunglass inspired headlamp
- Tall wide SUV stance
- ORVMS with integrated turn indicators
- 15″ sporty diamond cut , 2 tone alloy wheel
2. High Tech Performance
- 1.2 liter mFALCON petrol engine
- Console mounted joystick gear leaver for stress free gear change
- Max power: 82bhp @ 5500 rpm Max. torque : 115 Nm @ 3500-3600 rpm
- Intellipark : Rear sensor with visual and audio indication for reversing
- 7″ capacitive touchscreen infotainment with Bluetooth connectivity
- Electric power steering with steering mounted controls
- Electronic temperature control panel
- 3 years/1 Lakh Kms warranty
3. For a Safe and Comfortable Drive
- Solid SUV build stability with ultra high strength steel
- Expandable spacious boot space – 243 liters /473 liters with 2nd row folded
- 9 th generation Bosch ABS with EBD
- Smart storage : under seat under floor storage
- Automatic hazard lights on panic braking
- Speed sensing automatic door locks
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT Specifications
|Parameters||Mahindra KUV 100 NXT|
|Type||mFalcon G80, Multi Point Fuel Injection (MPFI) with Dual Variable Valve Timing|
|Cubic Capacity (cc)||1198|
|Max Gross Power||61 kW (82 BHP) @ 5500 r/min|
|Max Gross Torque||115 Nm @ 3500-3600 r/min|
|Suspension, Tyres & Turning Circle||Front||Independent McPherson Strut with Dual Path Mounts, Coil Spring and Hydraulic Gas Charged Shock Absorber|
|Rear||Semi-Independent Twist Beam with Coil Spring and Hydraulic Gas Charged Shock Absorber|
|Tyres||Tubeless Radials, 185/60 R15 – Alloy|
|Minimum Turning Circle Radius (m)||5.05|
|Vehicle Dimensions||Overall Length (mm)||3700|
|Overall Width (mm) (excluding ORVMs)||1735|
|Overall Height (mm)||3700|
|Ground Clearance (unladen) (mm)||170|
|Capacity||Seating Capacity||5 seater (2+3)|
|Boot Space||243 liter (expandable to 473 liter)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||35 liter|
|Alloy Wheels – Diamond cut with dual tone finish||38.1cm-Alloy Wheels|
|Interior Theme||Premium Grey|
|Premium Inserts on Dashboard & Door Trims||Warm Silver|
|Technology||Infotainment System with 17.8cm Touchscreen,
In-built Driver Information System, Bluetooth Audio & Handsfree call, USB, AUX
|Mahindra BLUE SENSE® App Compatibility||Yes|
|Comfort||Air-Conditioner with Heater||Yes|
|Electric Power Steering||Yes|
|Convenience||Electronic Temperature Control Panel||Yes|
|Power Windows on All Doors||Yes|
|Central Locking||with Remote|
|Safety & Security||ABS with Electronic Brake Force Distribution||Yes|
|Dual Airbags (Driver & Passenger)||Yes|
About Mahindra KUV 100 NXT
- The price range for the 6-seat Mahindra KUV100 NXT is between 6.21 and 7.93 lakh.
- It comes in 5 different variations.
- The Mahindra KUV100, now referred to as the KUV100 NXT, is a small, sport utility vehicle that was created and produced by the Indian company Mahindra & Mahindra. A 65:35 joint venture between M&M and Ideal Motors, Sri Lanka, is the production plant known as Mahindra Ideal Lanka Private Limited.
- Introducing the New Mahindra KUV100 NXT, the first “Made in Sri Lanka” product manufactured through Mahindra Ideal Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.’s cutting-edge assembly facility.
FAQ on Mahindra KUV 100 NXT
1.What does KUV stands for?
It stands for “Kool Utility Vehicle”
2. Is Mahindra KUV 100 NXT diesel or petrol?
It is available in four variants. All of them are petrol.
3. Is Mahindra KUV 100 NXT automatic or manual?
It is available in four variants. All of them are manual.