Food Based Dietary 14 Guidelines
- Add Colour to your daily meals balancing the correct amounts.
- Eat parboiled or less polished rice, whole grains and their products instead of refined grains and their products.
- Eat at least two vegetables, one green leafy vegetables and two fruits daily.
- Add fish or egg or lean meat with pulses in each meal.
- Have fresh milk or its fermented products.
- Eat a handful of nuts or oily seeds daily.
- Limit salty foods and adding salt to food.
- Limit sugary drinks, biscuits, cakes, sweets and sweeteners.
- Water is the healthiest drink: drink 8 to 10 glasses (1.5 – 2.0 liters) throughout the day.
- Be active: engage in exercises at least for 20 minutes every day.
- Sleep 7-8 hours continuously every day.
- Eat clean and safe food.
- Eat fresh and home cooked food: limit processed and ultra-processed foods.
- Always read labels of packaged food.
and there more more updates and advices there
Click Below for More Details